We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded places on a number of Lots for the Central Housing Consortium (CHIC) Procurement Frameworks.
Formed in 2010 as a not for profit organisation, CHIC has grown from a membership of seven founding members to more than 70 landlords, which service over half a million social housing homes across the Midlands, South and South Wales.
CHIC was founded and operates to the following objectives:
- Procure and manage contracts for the direct supply of all materials to members and their contractors
- Procure and manage a series of collaborative labour only works and services contracts and frameworks
- Secure minimum cashable savings of 10% for each member, through procurement and delivery efficiencies
- Standardise the members’ approach to investment planning, procurement and contract delivery
- Establish and operate a common cost and quality database
- Promote effective training and personal development programmes for members, contractors and supplier staff
- Grow the consortium in order to increase volumes of work and achieve greater efficiencies.
We have been successful on the following Lots:
Lot 1 Multiple Elements
Lot 2 Aids & Adaptations
Lot 3 Decorating
We look forward to working with the team at CHIC and ARK Consultancy.